Trinity County Chamber of Commerce
Help make Trinity County a better place to do business, and enhance the overall quality of life in Trinity County. Only a team effort can effect change. Be a part !
Trinity County Chamber of Commerce meetings are the third Wednesday of every month, 6:30pm at the Trinity County Office of Education Conference Room, Weaverville.
Weaverville Chamber of Commerce meetings are the third Thursday of every month, 6:30pm at the Trinity County Office of Education Conference Room, Weaverville.
Annual Meeting: April.
To volunteer to help at special events (the State Fair, County Fair, other events) just call! It's fun!
- Promote a healthy business environment.
- Assert Leadership in business environment.
- Aggressively promote tourism and recreation.
- Promote relationships with the Board of Supervisors and other government
entities at all levels.
- Maintain genuine working relationships with all other community organizations.
- NEW, re:website...
- A voice in Chamber Activities
- Assistance with writing press releases, promotional pieces or flyers.
- Brochure or Business Card displayed
- Listing in the Membership Directory
- Listing in the Member Business Directory
- Low monthly advertising cost on Chamber home page or banner purchase.
- Low prices on copies or FAXes
- Participation in monthly and annual meetings.
- Referal first for our members
- Use our bulk mail permit for your own mailing.
Welcome New Member
We welcome you and hope you enjoy your association with the Trinity County Chamber of Commerce. Anytime you wish to offer assistance,
an idea, or you have concerns, please feel free to drop by, or call, or drop a note in the mail, or your can
We are always looking for new inventive ways to promote Trinity County.
Although the primary focus is tourism, all businesses are important.
The business community is what makes our collective voice strong.
Dues - your dues are an investment...
Business Membership/Full Privileges
Catagory # of Employees Dues Amount
A 0-12 $85.00
B 13-60 $275.00
C 61-70 $475.00
D 71- UP $625.00
E Real Estate $125.00
F 2nd Business is 80%
of dues based on
number of employees
G Retired $20.00
H Individuals $30.00
I Service Clubs $50.00
J Non-Profit Org. $75.00
K Government Agencies $50.00
L Assoc 1 Non-County $50.00
M Assoc 2 in County $100.00
N Elected Official $35.00
print membership form...