Our 2019-20 Business Membership level investment is designed to enhance your visibility and grow business contacts through Chamber networking programs and events. Associate Level benefits are indicated by asterisks (**)
- Online Membership Directory **
- Online and contract business referrals
- Local, state, and federal level government advocacy **
- Shasta Cascade Wonderland Association representation
- Committee involvement
- Coffee & Conversations – Free Admittance **
- Mix & Mingle Mixer – Free Admittance **
- Ribbon Cuttings
- One Mix & Mingle event at your business
- Membership Spotlight at Coffee & Conversation and online
- Web link from the Chamber’s website to yours
- Exposure on VisitTrinity.com through the Membership Directory **
- Brochures placement in tourist information kiosks
- Opportunity to promote your business on Chamber social media sites
- Two category listings in the online Membership Directory **
It’s the Chamber’s main purpose to advocate for all of our business members. It takes time and effort to follow legislation, build and maintain strong relationships, and keep good communication efforts with local, state, and federal leaders.
Programs and Events
A portion of your membership helps to fund ongoing programs that benefit Trinity County businesses. Some of these programs and events include Ribbon Cuttings that may celebrate new businesses coming into our community or mark major milestones for existing businesses; Educational seminars that may help business owners attain knowledge that will help grow their business; TrinityCounty.com website support and maintenance; Coffees & Conversation with guess speakers; and Chamber Mix & Mingles.
Your success is our success. The Chamber can help advertise your business through social media, chamber events, and websites by promoting your member-to-member business news and milestones. Your Chamber Members Directory information is available on TrinityCounty.com and www.VisitTrinity.com. The Chamber maintains the three Trinity County tourist kiosks.
The Trinity County Chamber of Commerce hopes to provide our community with assistance on projects that are deemed vital to the economic prosperity of Trinity County. This includes projects that will help provide much needed service that will enhance life in our communities.