Trinity County is a large, rugged and mountainous, heavily forested county in the northwestern part of the state of California, along the Trinity River and within the Salmon/Klamath Mountains.
The lifestyle of Trinity County is rural, and like rural areas everywhere, the lifestyle centers around the local community. The larger villages — like Weaverville, Hayfork, Lewiston and Trinity Center — have identifiable residential neighborhoods and established business districts.
Below are a variety of links to sources of information:
- Trinity Regions and Communities
- 2009-2010 Trinity County Economic and Demographic Profile
- Weaverville Chamber of Commerce Visitors’ Guide
- North Trinity Lake Newsletter
- Hyampom Community Information
- Visit Trinity Facebook
- Trinity County Chamber of Commerce Facebook
- Trinity County Recreation – Visit Trinity!
- Trinity County and Beyond
- Trinity Journal – Newspaper