Trinity County Chamber Of Commerce Board meetings are open to the public. Topics may be placed on the agenda by contacting a Chamber Board member at least a week before the meeting date.
Trinity County Chamber of Commerce Board meetings are the second Thursday of every other month, 5:30pm at the Trinity County Office of Education Conference Room, (next to the Veterans’ Hall), in Weaverville.
Annual Meetings are in March. 2020 Board meeting months are Jan, March, May, Sept, and Nov.
Watch for announcements of our Chamber mixers in March, May, and October.
Trinity County Chamber Board – 2021-22
- Wayne Agner — Trinity Journal
- Kevin Cahill — State Farm Insurance
- Ryan Cinelli — Lakeview Terrace Resort
- Kelli Gant — Trinity Lake Revitalization Alliance
- Travis Finch — Velocity Communication
- Dero Forslund — Trinity County Historical Society
- Paul Hauser — Trinity Public Utilities District
- Ben Reed — Humboldt/Trinity Recreation Alliance
- Dana Steinhauser — Trinity River Rafting
- Scott Watkins — Buildaberg
- Pat Zugg — Weaverville Chamber
Trinity County Chamber Officers- 2022-22
- President — Scott Watkins, MBA MPP
- Vice president – Wayne Agner
- Treasurer / Secretary – Travis Finch